How to Become an Instagram Influencer in 9 Steps with Christina Galbato
Influencer marketing is HUGE today. Yes, it is misunderstood and so many people think they know how it works, but few actually do. To dive deeper into how it works and how people make living as Instagram influencers, Christina Galbato is pulling back the curtain and sharing her experience as an influencer and a coach to future influencers.
Christina Galbato is a social media influencer, online educator, and digital marketing expert. After building a successful career as a travel influencer and working with brands like Ritz-Carlton, Mazda, and lululemon, Christina pivoted into online education where she built a 7-figure business helping thousands of women build online empires as influencers.
She has been featured in CNN and Forbes and was a speaker at AdWorld and StartUp Grind. She is also the host of the top-rated entrepreneurship podcast Her Life By Design.
These are the nine tips Christina breaks down in this episode:
1. Create content that would attract the brand you want to work with. It needs to be relevant.
2. Get on influencer marketing platforms like Collectively, Fohr, etc.
3. Look on their website for a PR, influencer, or marketing email OR send a message on Instagram
4. Come from a place of business with information on your numbers and audience, share past examples, offer creative ideas, etc.
5. Look at their tagged photos on Instagram to see what they’re doing with other influencers
6. Outsource the pitching work by hiring a VA. You won’t need a manager until you get a lot of inbound requests.
7. Follow up... twice.
8. Continue the relationship with a wrap-up email and screenshots of insights and analytics. Then, pitch a longer-term collaboration.
9. Include case studies with goals and results in your wrap-up emails and in future pitches.
Find Christina on Instagram at @christinagalbato.
For information on her Influencer Bootcamp and Blogger Bootcamp, visit ChristinaGalbato.com.
Now, free resources!
Christina’s Reel Training: ChristinaGalbato.com/tib-webinar
Christina’s Blog Training: ChristinaGalbato.com/tbb-webinar
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
You can also watch it here.
Join Christina's newsletter for insider tips on growing your business without ads here.
Become a contributor to a top website to build your brand with free resources here.
Click here to join Christina's 3-hour bootcamp Pitch Publicity Profit.
Follow Christina on social media at:
If you liked this episode, please subscribe to this podcast to hear more like it. Tell your colleagues, friends, and family… and don’t forget to tap that subscribe button.