So many people want to know how to do their own public relations… when they’re ready.
It’s shocking how many excuses I hear from people on why they’re not ready.
Not big enough. Not well known yet. Not making enough money. Don’t have a team. Still have a full-time job.
The beauty is, PR is what makes you all of these things.
1. Not big enough? Low on money. Need sales, need leads… need attention. That’s what PR does.
2. Not well known yet? Low on attention. That’s what PR does.
3. Not making enough money? Low on sales, need leads… need attention. That’s what PR does.
4. Don’t have a team? Low on clients. Need leads… need attention. That’s what PR does.
5. Still have a full-time job? Low on money. Need sales, need leads… need attention. That’s what PR does.
In this episode, I’m sharing five ways to know the timing is right for you and weighing pros and cons on investing time or money into this marketing strategy.
Plus, I’ll give you four things to evaluate that will help you make your decision.
This week, I’m offering $200 off my Media Mentoring Program.
Plus, I’m offering something I’ve never offered before to people who join NOW.
It’s a mastermind call!
But, you need to join by Sat. Oct. 7th, 2023.
Just use the coupon code MEDIAMAVEN at MediaMentoringProgram.com to get started!
Join Christina's newsletter for insider tips on growing your business without ads here.
Become a contributor to a top website to build your brand with free resources here.
Click here to join Christina's 3-hour bootcamp Pitch Publicity Profit.
Follow Christina on social media at:
If you liked this episode, please subscribe to this podcast to hear more like it. Tell your colleagues, friends, and family… and don’t forget to tap that subscribe button.